Call for abstracts
20-21 July 2017, Ningbo University, China
The organizes regular events and activities worldwide, where highly reputed scientists and football coaches and fitness specialists provide clinics, workshops, roundtables and plenary talks to those who are interested within professional football careers, in addition, the events provide an extraordinary network opportunity and also a chance to gain a football fitness coach diploma (subject to quality assured assessments). The ISAFA 2017 will be held in Ningbo University, Ningbo, China.
You can attend the conference and/or submit an abstract for a short oral communication and/or a poster presentation (20-21 July 2017).
Language: Abstract must be submitted in English. All submissions will be blind peer reviewed and published in the Conference Proceedings with and indexed ISBN number for international recognition.
Guidelines for submission: Authors should send their abstracts electronically (in attached Microsoft Word format file) to: email@example.com.
- Word count: 500 words including references
- Number of pages: maximum 2
- Font: Arial 12 for the text and 10 for the references
- Text: Justified
- Line space: Single
- Margins: 2 all sides
- Title of the abstract (font size 12, bold)
- Name of the authors and their affiliations (font size 10, bold)
- Keywords 3 to 5
- References should be formatted as the American Psychological Association (APA) style
- Each Presenting Author/First Author can only submit a maximum of TWO abstracts.
Countdown to ISAFA 2017 @ China (Ningbo University)